Thursday, November 11, 2010

Captain Rodriguez WIP

Hey there!

I'm back with some Crimson Fist stuff again. This time, I'd like to introduce a very special character: Terminator Captain Estéban Rodriguez, who fought so glouriously against an ork nob-mob, that he got promoted to the rank of captain.

This actually really happened in a game between me and my Crimson Fist playing customer. The Termiator Sergeant killed most of the orks and the waaghboss and after it was all over, he was the only one standing. :)

After getting my orkass whopped so badly, I promised to to a little "upgrade" on the model... for free!
I didn't change the original pose, but I stripped-off the paint, put the mini on a decent base and started working on a cape. (Every important Warhammer character needs a cape in my opinion. It makes them more superheroic ;))

So here's what I did so far. I used a 50/50 mix of Greenstuff and Milliput, which worked nicely. After I had the initial shape hardened out, I added some folds with some more fresh putty. Not perfect yet, but it already looks like a cape. ^^

I still need to sand it once more, to get a really smooth surface. I might add some more putty to the fold in the middle, since I'm not so happy with it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment